When you’re at a certain age or some physical ailment has taken your mobility, the first step to maintaining your independence is having a home that conforms to your needs. With Wheelcare GA, you can have a home that is safe and easy to navigate as you move through this stage of your life. Here are just a few of the interior modifications we offer to make that possible:
- Safety grab bars – We offer grab bar installations in restrooms to help an individual safely get into and out of the shower and assist with getting up from a sitting position inside the shower. We also install railings around the toilet, which assists seniors and the wheelchair-bound in getting up and down safely.
- Handicap accessible toilets and showers – Beyond grab bars, we can also install shower seating accessories and raised toilet features to make your bathroom as handicap accessible as possible.
- Flooring – We offer the service of replacing one’s floor from carpet to hardwood, which would make senior and wheelchair mobility around the house much smoother.
- Cabinet and vanity modification – We offer a service to reconfigure cabinets in and around the house, thus making it manageable for those who are dependent on wheelchairs.
- Doorway modifications – Maybe the first step in making your home accessible for the wheelchair-bound, we offer doorway modifications that allow you or your loved one to get around their home easily.
If you’re worried about the safety of you or a loved one inside an ill-equipped home, end your worry with a call to Wheelcare GA! We are proud to provide Gwinnett, North Fulton, North DeKalb, Forsythe, and Hall county with wheelchair-accessible home features. We also offer our services to Northside Hospitals, North Georgia Medical Center Hospitals, and the Emory Hospital System.