When you’re at a certain age or some physical ailment has taken your mobility, the first step to maintaining your independence is having a home that conforms to your needs. With Wheel Care GA, you can have a home that is safe and easy to navigate as you move through this stage of your life. Here are just a few of the interior modifications we offer to make that possible:
- Safety grab bars – We offer grab bar installations in restrooms to help an individual safely get into and out of the shower and assist with getting up from a sitting position inside the shower. We also install railings around the toilet, which assists seniors and the wheelchair bound in getting up and down safely.
- Handicap accessible toilets and showers – Beyond grab bars, we can also install shower seating accessories and raised toilet features to make your bathroom as handicap accessible as possible.
- Flooring – We offer the service of replacing one’s floor from carpet to hardwood, which would make senior and wheelchair mobility around the house much smoother.
- Cabinet and vanity modification – We offer a service to reconfigure cabinets in and around the house, thus making it manageable for those who are dependent on wheelchairs.
- Doorway modifications – Maybe the first step in making your home accessible for the wheelchair bound, we offer doorway modifications that allow you or your loved one to get around their home easily.
If you’re worried about the safety of you or a loved one inside an ill-equipped home, end your worry with a call to Wheel Care GA!